Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Places we didn't visit in St. Petersburg

These are a few of the places we did not visit.
  • Sigmund Freud's Museum of Dreams. It aims to stimulate your subconscious as you struggle to read the display symbolising what Freud himself would dream of.
  • The Russian Vodka Museum.(How would any become old enough to put in a museum?)
  • The Museum of Erotica
  • The Chocolate Museum..Well we did have a quick peep. ( Sounds like a comment on the Erotica Museum )
  • McLenins Hamburger Museum

4 comments:

Miss Di said...

Wooo spooky. I thought McLenins must be a joke so naturally I Googled it. The first Google hit was this blog!

Anonymous said...

I am very sad to say that the chocolate museum appealed to me more than the museum of erotica. Does this make me officially middle-aged???

gailandrob said...

taf
You can't be middle aged because we don't think we are old.

bigsister
What a thrill to make it in Google!

theotherbear said...

Well I'm not sure if I should admit that I would definitely have gone to all of these...